Rumor has it…
Sassa Art is booking mini sessions in SLC!!
I will be in town from August 17th- September 4th
At this point, I’m trying to gauge the level of interest before I decide on specific details, but I plan to set aside a few days for Sassa Art Photography sessions.
If you gotta have some Sassa Art, and would like more info about my SLC summer specials, please contact me ASAP at sassa.art@gmail.com
I can’t wait!
~Wanted to share some favorites from past sessions~
for more Sassa Art, please visit my website
12 comments:
we'd like to sign up for a mini session, if you still have room. thanks!
I would like one too- we leave on the 21st, so it would have to be before then??? We just got family photos, so I think I'd just want some fun ones of Tate!
can you come through oklahoma city? i'd love, love, LOVE for you to take our pics... will we ever be able to do it? oh, i hope so!
oh fun. we'd love one, but won't be in SLC:( can we book ya for a philly session?
wattie looks awesome! what fabulous photos..
Cassi I love that you are offering this!! Everytime you come home I want to bug you to do pictures for us, but I know that you are on vacation. Let us know more details. We'll be out of town until the 18th. Talk to you soon!
I am curious about if it is possible to buy the copyright for some of the images afterwards....? You know, to be used on a blog or a Christmas card?
We miss you guys! Any chance you'll be in Boston doing any mini sessions?!
You are so talented! I wish you were coming to Morgantown!!!!
Cassi, you need to update your blog. :)
we could use an update here! come on honey ja ja.
that's it. i've had it.
Cassi, people really do read your blog! I miss it. You don't have to make it fancy just post one or two pictures! I miss you.
Post a Comment