Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Pictures.

We had some casual/fun family pictures taken in April while in Boston for the marathon. A great friend was kind enough to take them for us- (weird being on the other side of the camera.)  Check out Kate Rose's photography here. She's amazing. We've shot several weddings together in Boston and it's always a pleasure to work together- we have a lot of fun. Thanks Katie! xoxo
View the ENTIRE session in a slide show HERE 
WARNING: BAD hair for me. Jo's not very fond of his either... why is it so hard NOT to rip yourself to shreds when viewing these types of things?!! Focus on the little man, not us, we've decided that we're no longer very cute. It's sad. Oh well.









6 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Those pictures in front of the brick wall remind me of our engagement photo session!!!

Unknown said...

I am so horrible about criticizing my photos too.. but those are all beautiful. I like the wind-blown hair look. It's real. And your shoes are great.

You do have a cute little man! I can't wait to get photos of mine. (We had a sick visit today and at exactly 7 months, he's 20lbs!)

Unknown said...

cassi- email me and we can talk about the blog design stuff. it's easy and of course I could help. :)
spillopen (at) gmail.com

From Love to HATE. My road from marriage to divorce. said...

Those pictures are great. I think you are the cutest family! :)

Miranda said...

You guys are looking fabulous. Jordan and Bex get all the camera time with you in the family, it's about time you got in on the action!!

xoxo

Steve and Cami said...

wait a minute, i like your hair in these pictures.