Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween

Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. It's really true. I've posted. Happy Halloween. SOOOO much to catch up on. Changes, birthdays, seasons, life... I'll be closing this blog soon and announcing a new blog/address, stay tuned!

In the meantime, our little LION. He's 13 months old and definitely the KING of his JUNGLE around here...
lots more to come.
xoxox


9 comments:

Keri Cannon said...

Wow! It has been forever since you've posted. You little boy is the cutest little lion. If you get another blog for sure let me know what it is. Hope all is well!

Chelsea said...

Darling darling Beckham! That costume is adorable and he makes it even cuter. Hope you had a great night! Looks like Tate and Jo should have gone trick or treating together:)
Miss you, xoxo
Chels

Steve and Cami said...

Jordan is scary. Why are you changing your blog?

kimi + joe said...

That's hands down the cutest lion I've ever seen. What a fun and clever costume. Your photos are stunning.

Weed Family said...

Thanks for posting, I've missed you guys! And what a darling lion Beckham is. Happy Halloween!

The Clark Family said...

What a cute little lion! I think he looks like you...of course I really don't know your husband but his mouth looks like you! This is Lindsey V. from the London group by the way!

Patti said...

WELL THANK HEAVENS you are back! I've missed you!
Love my baby lion!

The Green's said...

I love his costume Cass. He is the cutest Lion I have seen! Jordan looks great as well!!!! I hope you guys are doing well. Let me know what your new blog is...can't wait to see it!

Katherine said...

Cassi-
I can't believe Beckham is one!! Congrats for making it through the first year. So fun to see your cute little guy.
-Katherine W.