Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's NOT my party, but I'll cry if I want to...

Happy first birthday Wattie!! This was Beckham's first birthday party. He was upset because he thought he looked stupid in the red party hat... 

Henry and Beckham have a special understanding 
of each other... see below. 
Henry and Beckham...
caught in deep conversation multiple times
on our vacation in NC last week.
They could never survive
their first year of Business school
without each other... ;)

Happy Birthday Wattie! We love you! 
(and we love the Johnson family)







1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm a bit biased.....
but....


CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x30

I love henry bex and wattie.

I need more henry bex and wattie time.

Nice photography Sassa! You are from here on out the unofficial designated candid photographer for our life:))

Can't wait to get a CD! BAHH!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Kate

(signed in as my hubs-- just being undercover)