i have no words either. You have fallen off the face of the earth. You don't need me anymore, I guess. This may be the only way to get a hold of you. Mud-face D.P. (do you know what that means?)
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
6 comments:
Um...what was that messy goodness?
how funny! those are such fun moments!
i have no words either. You have fallen off the face of the earth. You don't need me anymore, I guess. This may be the only way to get a hold of you. Mud-face D.P. (do you know what that means?)
Babies covered in chocolate are the sweetest ever!! Pun funlly intended!!!! Precious boy!
The messy goodness is a teething cracker... he loves them.
He is so cute! Love the pics!
Post a Comment