Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring.

Spring is here. At least it was last week. It's been raining for the past few days and back to being cold. April showers bring May flowers, right??! I love all the pink and white buds around the city... we need the beauty around here. ;) We spent an hour hanging out in rittenhouse square last Friday... it was beautiful. 
Hi Bex!! Silly little man. 
Easter post is coming tomorrow. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks beautiful - I am glad to see you are getting some spring time fun in amongst your busy lives! Take care!
love, Sarah

LegallyAllred said...

I just have to comment and say that I am calling dibs on Bex's elephant shirt as a hand me down when I have a baby. It is officially my favorite little shirt ever!! I don't even care if my kid is a boy or not, that shirt is adorable! :) haha