HAPPY SIX MONTHS TO OUR LITTLE MAN J. BECKHAM.



We can hardly believe that six whole months has gone by. It's hard to imagine life without Beckham.
Bex is full of life and energy. He has a BIG personality full of enthusiasm about the new world around him. He rarely sits quietly- he is constantly moving, babbling, and squawking. Beckham has a smile that brightens our day, and his smile makes every day worth living to the fullest. He lives for the next moment that someone will turn to him and make him laugh. Bex loves to play and joke, and he's ticklish all over his body. He loves affection, and will let his mom sit and kiss and maul him for as long as she wants. Beckham is curious and interested in every move that we make and we want to be better people because of that.
Beckham is sitting up yet still refuses to roll from his back to his stomach. He knows exactly what he does or doesn't want and lets us know loud and clear. He loves to stand and has the strongest, chubbiest legs you've ever seen. He also has the best posture that you've ever seen and we laugh at his perfectly strait/stiff back. He has two bottom teeth.
Beckham has brought more love and joy into our home and lives than we could have ever imagined. Happy Six Months Bubba. XOXOXO
12 comments:
Adorable!! Sitting up Wow! Love your blog.
Love you Bubba baby!
His eyes are so big and blue!!! Just in case you were wondering...he will be the biggest lady killer when he grows up!! Happy six months Bex!!!!
he's beautiful. and those 6 months went by so quickly!!
(I tired to buy that shirt but it was sold out for 9 months. :) )
So cute!! Lucca sits but refuses to roll also, what is it with our stubborn boys?
6 months! Wow! He is SO cute, Cassi. I hope you guys are loving Philly! Drink lots of Ritas Water Ice!
so cute! I can't believe he is 6 months!! It goes by so fast yet it's hard to remember not having them around.Call me soon!!!
He takes my breath away!!! I love the little elephant on his outfit!! I just hope that when we have kids that at least one of them has eyes like their cousin Bex.
he's adorable. love his shirt. love boden.
Happy 6 month Bex!! Those are darling pictures Cass. I can tell he has so much more personality than when we saw him at Christmas- can't wait to get to know about that more:)
An elephant? Is it Big Al?
I like it...starting off life right...as an Alabama fan. =)
hey cutie- what an adorable baby he is! Seriously I have to compliment your photography skills... you are seriously so talented! I am so impressed =). I hope all is well! xoxo when I have a baby- count on me calling you!
Post a Comment