
First, I must thank my AUNT JULIE for Beckham's Darling outfit! It was perfect for Easter (I don't usually put him in tights on a daily basis. ;) But I have to admit- we couldn't stop laughing when we first put it on. To us, he looked like an overweight bald biker stuffed in a prissy sweet baby blue costume. After laughing, I cried. These tears were over how absolutely ADORABLE I thought he looked in it.
Happy Easter. Yes, I'm a little late, but still wanted to share. We're lucky to have good friends here in Philadelphia to celebrate special holidays with. If it wasn't for all the great people/friends we've met in the past five years (all over the east coast) we would have some lonely holiday memories. Instead, they're always so much fun and we learn to cook our families favorite traditional dishes. We brought the HAM and I made my mom's deviled eggs. It was all delicious.

This is Beckham's BEST BUDDY Henry Joseph. Beckham wants to be just like Henry when he grows up. They're four weeks apart.
Yummy Easter Din Din
For some reason, this is the only picture that I have of "a few" of the friends that we had Easter with. I didn't even get a picture of the Host and Hostess- Gary and Claire. Bad photographer, bad.
Beckham is curious about EVERYTHING that we eat. Yesterday he gummed some celery for awhile. I tried giving him some of my guacamole on a chip, but stopped after his breath started to smell like onion. Woops.

10 comments:
Those are the cutest legs...stuff in those socks like little sausages.
He's too dang cute. I love it. We need to do a fun dinner together sometime!
I can't get over how cute he is! I just want to eat him right up :) And celery?! That is hilarious.
they are two peas in a pod, our little boysies are. I LOVE bex's picture with his dadda at the top. It made me laugh outloud. What a freaking cutie!
Cass, I just watched the marathon. Great job! Your pace was amazing. Congrats!
He is so adorable!!! I love that cute Easter outfit! K so i have a favor.......I am having a boy and I love the little outfits you have for Beckham, may I ask where you shop for them?
Ok can he be any cuter??? Honestly I love his legs!!! Do you love being a mom?
ok you are amazing!!! I just looked at your Boston Marathon time....3:09:47! You are seriously a specimen. Way to go! I'm hoping to even be able to run again someday and I'm pretty sure that time will not be in my future (with twins & will problems getting prego I haven't been able to run for 6 months now. It's killing me!) Good job! You seriously are incredible!
Hey Cassi! Your little Beckham is just a doll! Hope you guys are doing well!
I LOVE looking at ya'lls blog! It always makes me smile. I also love how Bex likes celery. And that Easter outfit. I could just eat him up! Miss ya'll and we can't wait for this summer. It can't come fast enough.
Post a Comment