We found another bottom tooth. A little white stump parked right next to the other. Cute.
CHECK OUT THAT PHYSIQUE!
Jo says that Bex caught the March Madness Fever. He'll do anything to watch the games despite Jordan facing him AWAY from the television. Jordan took this shot and thought it was hilarious.
7 comments:
Sooooo cute.
I wish I had Beckham's life...sitting in a cool char...tons of books and toys spread out around me!! He's adorable. Love the March Madness shot.
I love his BIG BRIGHT eyes! What expression!
Oh so cute! I bet Jordan is very proud that he already likes sports!
Are you serious?!?!? He is SUCH doll- I had no idea he had such long luscious lashes! That top picture is priceless, the little teeth, bright eyes, and lashes- what a fun stage.
How absolutly precious!!! Like father like son when it comes to basketball! Hope all is well and hope to see you soon!
Glad to see you are teaching him the importance of March Madness early. That is crucial for future success. :) We are a little obsessed with it at our house these days....
Post a Comment