The past few days I've been spending a lot of time at the computer designing a wedding album (hence the messy desk picture below... I promise it doesn't always look like that ;) Anyhow- I set Beckham up in various "play stations" to keep him occupied for 15 minute spans... that's about how long he'll give me until he likes a change of scenery... so we must find another "station"... this is how my afternoon goes when I'm trying to get a little work done.
Station #1
This one's called king of the house I suppose. I still can't get much done when all I can hear in the back of me are his latest discoveries. The loudest discovery involves sticking his tongue out and making a "spitty" spitting sound. He follows this up with a proud burst of something?... it sounds like enthusiastic jibber jabber to me. I've caught him in action in the first picture.
Station #2
Good old tummy time with a view. He's not a big fan of being on his tummy (maybe this is the reason he's not rolling over yet? Or maybe it's because we fear he's a giant slug) Anyhow- he'll stay on his tummy longer if he can see what's going on around him. I don't blame him actually- who wants to star at the floor?!
My lap. This one is his favorite. He will actually stay here the longest- he sat on my lap perfectly happy for almost an hour yesterday! (He must have Jo's attention span) He loves looking at all the pictures on the computer... all the faces I suppose.
Station #4
In the bumbo and on TOP of the counter...(don't worry, I never leave his side;) This one is my favorite. I think it's so fun to have some company while I'm cooking. Not to mention that I think he looks hilarious in the Bumbo. As long as he can be apart of whatever I'm doing, he's happy as a clam. What a cute little side-kick. P.S. His legs are getting so fat that when I pull him out of the Bumbo... the Bumbo comes too. ha ha ha.
5 comments:
Great pics Cassi. I'm not sure what looks better...Beckham or whatever yummy goodness was in that crockpot.
Can you tell I'm starving? =)
Don't you love the stations? We call them the office. Graclyn goes to the office a lot lately. When we get her out we always say BREAK TIME. She loves her jumper you should try that with little man. He is growing up so fast. Love all the pictures. Please send me some...:)
Max gets crazy hyper if I ever hold him while doing things on the computer. That is so sweet of Beckham to just hang out on your lap! I used to love to put Max in the Bumbo on the counter as well when I was cooking- until he got too chub for it!
That's such a smashing, stunning and pretty picture of you at the top.
I love this post- it helps me realize that Henry isn't the only baby who needs a change of view every 10 minutes! ha ha. I love these kids.
ditto on the jumper that hangs in the doorway. they're cheap too! i bet he'd love it!
and yeah, that does look like some yummy bean soup in the crockpot!
how do you get him to chill on your lap without going for the keyboard? i can't keep emery away from it!
Post a Comment