

But we're not sure what?! Look at those faces!
Here's what we DO know the little man's been up to!...
Creating and practicing his very own language...
Beckham looks at me directly in the face and babbles on and on as if I should know perfectly well what he's trying to tell me.
Sucking his hands and still Smack Smacking those lips daily.
Standing on our laps and balancing on daddy's hands...
(pics to come)
Holding toys and cuddling up to blankies and stuffed animals.
Sleeping from 8pm to 7am (we are very lucky =)
Laughing at his dad's every move.
He's yet to laugh for his mom. He doesn't think I'm as cool.
3 comments:
I thought he was pooping in the first picture. You forgot to list that under the things he's been doing...we know he does a LOT of that. =)
That it one cute baby. I love your blog, Cassi.
Oh my he's getting so big and even more adorable if that's even possible. Love you guys!
Post a Comment