Friday, January 30, 2009

A little of this, and a little of that...

Is what we've been up to. One of my favorite times to hug and lets be honest here, essentially MAUL my baby to death, is right after he comes out of the bathtub... poor little guy. He's SO snuggly and warm and smells so good. Will you please stay this way forever Bex? 
Jo and I made our way to the Cheescake Factory on Monday night and had our little man for the main dish =) He's such a good boy. He laid on the side of our table the entire time and smacked his lips together (like he does all day, everyday) and stared at all the happenings around him.
Helping Mom fold the laundry. He's getting pretty good at holding his head up in the BUMBO. 
(A must get for all new moms by the way)
Unfortunately, our little man didn't come with a snooze button. This is where he spends the first few minutes of his day. I bring him in to wake Daddy up. Jordan really does love it. 
My Business School Hunk a Chunk... Good Luck finding a summer internship! 

4 comments:

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Great post Cassi. I like to see the little parts of your day with Bex. Thanks for giving us a peek!

He's adorable, but I must ask WHERE did all that laundry come from? Is that normal? =)

Patti said...

You make my day! Love, MOM

From Love to HATE. My road from marriage to divorce. said...

Cute!! Kiss him for me!

Heidi said...

Cassi, he is getting so big! Bex, not Jordan. :) I love all the pictures!