Hi Cassi! You don't know me, but I feel like I know you. I'm really great friends with Patricia B. (who talks about you all the time) and I'm also friends with Heidi A. I noticed your blog on both of theirs, so I figured anybody who's a friend with 2 people I love must be cool. Patricia just made your famous caramel brownies last Sunday for our Superbowl party and I wanted to tell you how absolutely heavenly they were!!! Anyway, I check out your blog occasionally and think your little boy is soooo cute!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
10 comments:
He so reminds me of Max! Those are some great legs!
haha!! Look at those legs!! What a cutie.
Love his little Sumo legs. Great Picture Cass. xoxo
I think this needs to be put in his senior yearbook.....those thighs!!! Yummy.
Happy 4 months Bex! Auntie Ali loves you!!
He looks like he has been hitting the gym... I am no longer calling him Bex... he shall from this time be known as QUADZILLA!
oh my! I love the chub legs!! So cute!!
I Love those chubby legs!!!!!!Icoud eat them up!!!
Love GRAMMIE
Hi Cassi! You don't know me, but I feel like I know you. I'm really great friends with Patricia B. (who talks about you all the time) and I'm also friends with Heidi A. I noticed your blog on both of theirs, so I figured anybody who's a friend with 2 people I love must be cool. Patricia just made your famous caramel brownies last Sunday for our Superbowl party and I wanted to tell you how absolutely heavenly they were!!! Anyway, I check out your blog occasionally and think your little boy is soooo cute!
caramel brownies? are you holding out on me Cassi?
Post a Comment