More, more and more pictures of our little man. I'm sorry. I honestly just can't help it. And it's mostly for our Grammie and GiGi and everyone we love that live so far away. And, I've been craving my camera like mad lately and this adorable little thing is way too accessible not to photograph, and not yet old enough to object!! I'm sure they'll come a day when he hides as soon as he sees mom's big camera in his face. I have to get it in while I can. I need to start up Sassa Art here in Philly- I'm getting ready to start working again and using my camera on a daily basis, I'm missing it a lot. In the meantime... more pictures of Beckham is what you get. =)





Beckham actually ROLLED OVER for the first time ever in this very shot. I caught the entire series... awesome. =)


10 comments:
good for you. Sassa Art wants to live again. Beckham is the poster boy.
These pictures are great. Keep them coming!
Oh man- he is too cute! I can see why you always want to snap pictures of him... I miss you guys!
Cute ! Cute ! Cute !
Will you send me a picture for my house?
I think I'm going to enroll in NESOP just so that Milo can grow up with such amazing photos. What do you think? Either that or we have to be neighbors for life:)
So cute!
Cass, you are amazing!! Parks and I are already talking about hiring you and flying you out when we have kids. Of coarse that depends on our income :) haha. You're pictures take my breath away!!
I just hope our kids are as cute as the little man.
bex is certainly a charmer!
You take the most beautiful pictures. Where did you get that mobile? I am in love and have not been able to find a mobile I like.
Wow Cassie- your photos are amazing!
Post a Comment