I'm happy to see the ACDC/ABCD shirt made it to your blog. Beckham wore that thing well and with pride! He's such an adorable little man. I just want to pinch his cheeks and gurgle along with him.
Thanks again for the other night, man. Great to see you guys as usual.
Cassi, I just love looking at your blog. I don't know if you even were aware that I follow yours and Jordan's life!!!! It's so fun to see your precious Beck. Please let me know if you ever go "private" because I don't want to miss a minute!!! Your photos are fabulous!! Aunt Julie in Houston
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
5 comments:
I'm happy to see the ACDC/ABCD shirt made it to your blog. Beckham wore that thing well and with pride! He's such an adorable little man. I just want to pinch his cheeks and gurgle along with him.
Thanks again for the other night, man. Great to see you guys as usual.
Cassi! You're little boy is absolutely to die for! I'm glad I came across your blog...I look forward to seeing more of your cute, little family.
Cassi, I love your blog! Cute baby! Rory
LOVE the shirt! Super rad!
Cassi,
I just love looking at your blog. I don't know if you even were aware that I follow yours and Jordan's life!!!! It's so fun to see your precious Beck. Please let me know if you ever go "private" because I don't want to miss a minute!!! Your photos are fabulous!!
Aunt Julie in Houston
Post a Comment