

I can't believe how much Beckham changes on a daily basis. This week, all day long, he sits and talks to himself. Or should we say "gurgles" to himself. He must think he sounds fabulous because 90% of his awake time is spent making this sound. It sounds something like this... gurgggggggg, goooo, gurgggggggg... just imagine a spitty wet sound mixed in to the lyrics. =) He's also extremely social- he loves to interact and he smiles and kicks his legs in delight every time we look in his direction. He loves attention. He's also discovered that if he looks up at me when I'm nursing him (with his huge gummy grin and goos) I can't help but laugh, smile and talk to him. As a result, he now thinks that this is a game and will only eat for a few seconds before he looks up for another hello. Eating calmly and still is too boring- so our feeding times have substantially increased. =) Beckham is also batting at his toys and LOVES looking at himself in the mirror on his play-mat.... he loves his reflection. He must be an Allred Boy. =)
3 comments:
It is so fun. He is getting cuter everyday. GiGi is mailing his new videos today. I know he will love them. Gracie cut her first tooth today:) XOXO
Wow. Another Allred stuck in the mirror? Pretty soon he'll be fighting daddy for mirror time.
Cassi, he is ADORABLE. I miss him!!!!!
Ahhh- that last picture is to die for!! What a happy baby- he must have a great mom! It's so exciting when they start to talk a little and discover that they can make funny sounds- I'm so excited for you to experience all that will come this summer!
Post a Comment