Sunday, January 18, 2009

Merry.

Am I still allowed to post about Christmas in mid-January? 
Well, I am. And I'm the mom now, so I can do anything I want. =) 
I just wanted to highlight a few of our favorite things 
from a wonderful trip to Salt Lake... 

Blessing.
a baby who has an official name,
Jordan Beckham Allred.

Tanner.
a brother, finally home from his mission.

Family. 
we can never get enough. 

Good Friends.
you know they're life long when it seems as though you saw them yesterday.

Wedding.
a celebration of two wonderful people. congratulations to our brother parker and his new wife alexandra. 
married dec 26th

Food.
it was all delicious and I ate every bit.

Mount Olympus.
a beautiful view that makes me long to stay just a few days longer. 


Beckham's special day.  
Thanks for the shoes GiGi, they were perfect! 
Proud Mom and Dad. We like um. 
...Grandpas and Great Grandpas...
It was SO fun to have the Tan Man home again. We hadn't seen him yet (he came home in October) so it was exciting and he was his same, GOOFY self. 
Bex loved being mauled by his COUSINS, he already loves kids and babies
(above) yes, you're seeing that correctly. We're all wearing shirts with (ALLRED) printed on them. GiGi and Grandpa made them for the whole family... they were our Christmas PJ's. 
SPCCTT together again... it's been awhile. XOXO
so much fun...
Santa Came!!!
He left a little something in a little someone's crib.
Beautiful Temple Square

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I love his blessing outfit- so so sweet!

The Calder's said...

So I was stocking people's blogs and came across yours!! haha I figured we should be blogger pals, so I'll send you an invite. I LOVE the blessing outfit. Darling!! Holidays with babies seem like SO much fun!!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Cute pictures. Where are all the ones taken at the Allreds? Those were SO cute. Come on...Christmas round 2 with those!!

Patti said...

This could be my favorite entry.....You are so creative Sass. I love all these pics----PLEASE SEND IMMEDIATELY< if not sooner!!! Love you

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

cute photos Cas. I love the one of you and Jordan at the temple...so classy and beautiful.

Ally said...

hey...he is so so cute. call me when you come to boston next!