Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Matching BOyS...

Bex wanted to wear a shirt and vest just like dad's to church today. I could eat them up they're so cute...

We're BUSY around here trying to get ready for CHRISTMAS and STUDYING night and day for FINALS... thank heavens we leave that part up to Jo ;) We head to Salt Lake on THURSDAY to enjoy the Holidays with our families and friends. WE'RE SO EXCITED!!! So many people we love are waiting to meet little J. Beckham. Bex is getting REALLY excited to meet all of his aunts and uncles and his Papa. We also can't wait to see UNCLE TANNER who has recently returned home from a mission in Paris!! We're going to have so much fun! =) p.s. Thanks to Patrick, Patricia and Alex for the cute vest and shirt! xo

Jo took a break from the books this weekend and we did a bit of Christmas Shopping at a fantastic shopping mall here in Philly called King of Prussia. We were hoping to sit on Santa's Knee and grab some pictures of Beckham's first Santa experience... we stood and stared at the large sign indicating that no pictures were allowed unless purchased through their professional photographers waiting to snap your photo with Santa. We opted not to add that $15 bucks on to the student loans... ;)
A Mom's Gotta Do what A Mom's Gotta Do... Last Thursday Jo had been at school ALL day long and I HAD to get to the post office to mail three huge wedding albums that had been sitting, waiting to be mailed for five days. I COULD NOT figure out how I was suppose to carry my baby and all of the albums inside the post office without leaving Bex in the car or at home... obviously not an option. After much debate, I came up with a plan. The albums went inside the stroller, and the baby went inside the baby carrier on my chest. We walked 20 minutes to the post office in the freezing cold wind. Hats off to all those mom's out there with more than one child. Sometimes you really have to be creative!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

I just love baby boys dressed up for church- such little men!

Chelsea said...

The stroller thing is so so funny!! See, you knew the Bugaboo was worth it:) How else could you have gotten those albums to the post office?! Oh, I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm giddy and I want to be with you and Bex every day. Probably won't happen:) Are you guys coming to the Hatch's Gayla again? I didn't know if you'd be here yet, but it looks like you will. I hope you can make it! We'd love to see you right away. I think Beckham's little serious faces are the cutest... and then I scrolled down and saw his smiling face- it's SO adorable!! I love all those gums!

Chelsea said...

wow- that was a lot of random thoughts and exclamations points for one comment. Can you tell I'm excited?!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

Very cute post. See you soon in SLC.

From Love to HATE. My road from marriage to divorce. said...

Love the big smile

The Green's said...

You all are so darling! So I'm diddoing Chels's question about the party on Friday night. Are you coming?! Please come and I want to see the baby ASAP too! Londyn and Bex have to meet. I really really hope we get to see you while you are here!:) That big smile of Beckham's is to die for. What a ladies man he will be!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

This is my 4th time on your blog today. I keep coming back to see Bex's serious face in that first picture! It's priceless.

Dave and Miranda said...

Gotta love the Bugaboo! And I'm a sucker for baby boys in church clothes-Jbex is a looker! Around 2am today(when I woke up to use the ladie's and Milo was awake...and wiggling so I couldn't go back to sleep) I thought about how I'm going to have to buy little white collared shirts in all the sizes for our future missionary!

Barton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barton Family said...

Oh I cannot wait to eat him up when you get here! We cannot wait to meet little Beckham. He is so cute, and Grandma Wright keeps going on and on about the web cam experience she had. We miss you guys and can't wait to catch up!! Hope you don't mind but Tate is planning on holding Beckham. He is already in love with him, and wants to name our baby after your little man!!