Bex has changed so much in the last week. He's come alive. His personality is really starting to show. He smiles all the time now and reacts to our voices and faces. He kicks his arms and legs out and makes little noises. He stares at everything in the house and studies the pictures on the wall... we're pretty sure that he must have Jo's attention span and not his mom's!! =) He's a lot of fun. The Doc gave us a thumbs up at our 8 week appointment a few days ago...
weight: 11 lbs 14 oz
height: 24 inches!!! (he's our tall boy in the 90%)
head: 15 1/4 (I don't really know what a good head size is, but his seems to look alright to us)
Happy Sunday. More to come later.
6 comments:
What a cute collage!! He is coming to life- I love all his cute expressions! Can't wait to see him...
ps- he's looking more and more like Jordan, don't you think?
I agree he looks just like Jordan, which is crazy because besides the Allred nose, I thought he looked more like you at birth.
He's adorable. Great pictures. Can't wait to see more.
Adorable!!
Darling boy! He's going to have a buddy (rather than a girlfriend!!)in a few months:)
I love him so much already!I'm such a lucky aunt. He's growing so fast. Ya'll are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby boy. Can't wait to see ya'll in less than 2 weeks! I can hardly stand it!
He is so handsome! Love the pictures! Too cute!
Post a Comment