oh... he is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen. he looks like a big boy. i say this every time i comment but seriously, i can not wait to get my hands on him.
i love it. He's so cute and I think he's grown quite a bit since I last saw u!! Isn't it fun to have them be so smiley and more animated? Makes all teh 3 am feeding calls worth it... he makes a great thug ps
Wow! He looks a lot like Jordan to me now. It is crazy how much they change. Thanks for the chat the other day. It always helps to talk to someone else who has recently undergone the birthing process to validate the traumatic experiences we go through.I got your birth announcement too, by the way. It was darling.
Cassie! How are you doing? I was looking through blogs and found yours! You look like you are doing great, your baby boy is so cute! Congrats! My blog is shelbimccormick.blogspot.com. Im glad I found you!
Hey! Cute blog! It's Marie Sonnenberg's sister, Rebecca. You're little guy is darling! My baby had that white tung too! It goes away...anyway, congrats!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
9 comments:
oh... he is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen. he looks like a big boy. i say this every time i comment but seriously, i can not wait to get my hands on him.
He is one lucky boy to have all those great pictures of himself to save!! He's not camera shy either it seems... I wonder where he gets that from?!
adorable tongue picture. =)
i love it. He's so cute and I think he's grown quite a bit since I last saw u!! Isn't it fun to have them be so smiley and more animated? Makes all teh 3 am feeding calls worth it... he makes a great thug ps
Wow! He looks a lot like Jordan to me now. It is crazy how much they change. Thanks for the chat the other day. It always helps to talk to someone else who has recently undergone the birthing process to validate the traumatic experiences we go through.I got your birth announcement too, by the way. It was darling.
Cassie! How are you doing? I was looking through blogs and found yours! You look like you are doing great, your baby boy is so cute! Congrats! My blog is shelbimccormick.blogspot.com. Im glad I found you!
Oh my goodness. I'm going to eat him up, he is so adorable!
cassi- he is darling! what a cute face! merry christmas!!!
Hey! Cute blog! It's Marie Sonnenberg's sister, Rebecca. You're little guy is darling! My baby had that white tung too! It goes away...anyway, congrats!
Post a Comment