Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mile Markers...

Is that a smile we see?!I can't resist pulling my camera out whenever he sleeps. There's something so beautiful about a sleeping baby.Beckham is growing and changing every day. This Thursday he will already be seven weeks old.

This weeks mile markers include:

*Keeping his bink in his mouth all by himself (see above picture for proof)
*Going to a few of his first social events with mom and dad
*Making a little noise with his voice after he sneezes (we can't wait to hear a few coos!)
*Sleeping for one span of four hours during the night
*Watching and following us with his eyes when we're clear across the room
*Growing a few more rolls around his thighs (I kiss them daily)
*Holding his head up for longer periods of time when he's having tummy time
*Giving us a few little smiles during our games of peek-a-boo

I think that's it for this week but I could be missing a few things. He is SO MUCH FUN and it's so amazing to watch him change and grow. We love you Jordan Beckham.

6 comments:

Weed Family said...

Thank you for the wonderful update. I am glad you are having so much fun with him, how could you not?! He is so dang cute! And sounds like such a sweetheart. I love his long yet tiny fingers in the last pic there :)

Chelsea said...

Those are very big mile markers! The first smile is the best gift a mother can get! He is so precious Cass.

Heidi said...

The first smile- such a sweet moment! I feel like everyday I say "today is the best and so much fun, but then the next day I think no today is the best." Watching your child grow is such a gift!

From Love to HATE. My road from marriage to divorce. said...

How could he be getting cuter? We can't wait to meet our little cousin, and nephew. You guys look so happy.

Barton Family said...

He is so dang cute!! I can't wait to squeeze the little man in a few weeks. When they start to smile it is the absolute best. Your kids really help you realize what true bliss is! We're excited to see you guys soon!!

Tracy said...

Hi Cassie and Jordan! Your mom showed me your blog at Thanksgiving. I love it! and look at your little guy, he is just soooo sweet. I can almost smell him :)Are you coming out for christmas? We would love to see you if you are, please let us know.
I started a blog to. Ours is private for obvious reasons :( but send me your email and I'll add you on. The kids are getting so big you won't believe it!
Good to see you both, congratulations
Tracy