First and most importantly,
Happy Birthday to my hubby JO who is now sportin' the numbers 2 and 8. We celebrated last Saturday by going on our first nice dinner date with the babe and having friends over from school. No, I didn't make those delicious looking cakes... I wish I could say I did. There's a Whole Foods across the street and they seem to make everything taste so much better?! =) I could honestly eat pumpkin pie for dessert everyday. Anyone else?! And it tastes even better at this time of year.
Happy Birthday Jo Jo. We love you SO much. And speaking of B-Days HAPPY BIRTHDAY
DADDY SCOTT, IT'S TODAY!!!!

Jo's friends from school. These are some people from his learning team. Everyone is so nice.

Jordan's campus is beautiful this time of year. We love walking around and taking it all in.

Bex now has a double chin and pudgy thighs... I'm so proud of him!!

Thursday afternoon we found an unexpected visitor on our doorstep... it was
Uncle Stevey Warner!!! Bex was so excited to meet him. Steve was working in NYC for a few days and took the train to Philly for an afternoon meeting. It was such a great surprise.
1 comment:
He is so darn cute!! You seem like such a cute mom too, I can't wait to see you "in action" this Christmas. What is little Bex getting for his 1st Christmas?
Post a Comment