Some new pics of our little man. This week we are enjoying our
Grammie being in town. It's so fun for
my mom to finally meet Beckham. We've been anxiously awaiting for her to come. J. Beckham is already almost FOUR WEEKS old this THURSDAY! The past few weeks are a blur... but they've been filled with lots of good memories.


Dinner in a pumpkin for Halloween... A fam tradition, thanks mom!
Thanks for the cute skeleton outfit Aunt Alta and cousins!! This was taken in the back seat of the car... we're really tricky when it comes to eating time... we could already start a list of random places we've had to breast-feed. We're getting quite good =)

A day trip to
Amish Country. It was
beautiful and felt
so good to get out of the house and enjoy the season but it may have been a little too much for me to handle with a three week old baby... I spent most of the day in the car being "tricky" as stated above.



J. Beckham's
First Bath!! The rest of his umbilical cord fell off this past week so we were able to have our first bath in the sink. He was hillarious... he
loved every minute. Just sat their and stared at me like he does... I'm always wondering what he must be thinking. He's such a chill little guy. I can't wait until he smiles at us, at this point I think the smiles are mostly gas bubbles. =)
14 comments:
Cassi, he's even getting CUTER. It's so fun to watch. And your weekend really sounds great.. although getting out with a baby who eats every 2 (?) hours is a challenge- I know. I'm sure it's nice to have a car. (I tried it in Boston and finding somewhere a little more private if I was out in the city was impossible.)
What a pretty family.
Ha ha I think every new mom can relate to the "trickiness" of outings with newborns and managing feedings in obscure areas. You look great and he is such a doll.
I'm so glad your mom could finally come out and meet Beckham! I'm sure it was heavenly to have her there. He is so darling and I'm jealous you get to have all these amazing pictures of him! Happy Halloween! btw... did I tell you Tate points to your picture all the time and says " Cashi"!
Hi! I want to hear more about the dinner in a pumpking tradition - that sounds great. Send me details!
He looks great and I think you a rock star to already be taking him out on adventures. Good job!
He is honestly so cute you guys!!! I am so glad your Mom is finally there...there is nothing better than having your own Mom around! You look fabulous by the way and I can't beleive it's almost been 4 weeks.
I love his little beanie! Too cute and Cassi hello, did you just have a baby? You look amazing! What a darling little family you have!! Glad all is well and that your Mommy is there!
Cass, Beckham is getting cuter and cuter! I am sure you have had a great time with your Mom! I remember the Halloween dinner in a pumkin...pretty sure I had that once or twice with your family growing up! You look great!!!
He is adorable Cass. Congrats! Enjoy every minute it goes so fast.
Wow, he has gotten so big. Give him a kiss from us. He is so adorable. You look amazing..
Congrats Allred's! I haven't checked your blog in a bit, but congrats on the baby. He really is such a cutey boy. I am sure you will add to the "tricky" places list with places you didn't even know you were possible.
oh cassi.. he is so scrumptious I just want to squeeze him. Look at his tiny little button nose. I love his outfits. Darling darling boy.
PS where in the h did you get that cute outfit of yours? And why are you looking so stylish after having a babes? I thought we were supposed to be frumpy now. Sigh. I love the tights/boots combo.
i love all the pics you guys! way to go on an outing already. i remember those days. and cassi, you look A-mazing. are we going to see you guys anytime soon?
Yay for breastfeeding in the car! I spent a fair amount of time in the Nordstrom women's lounge--anything to get out of the house!
You look great and your little one is so, so cute!
Cassie, you're little boy is so cute. I love the first picture!
Post a Comment