cassi- leave your e-mail address on my blog so i can add you to our private list of bloggers next time you click on over to our blog. beckham sure is a handsome little guy!
CASSI?! How are you..WOW it has been a long time! Kind of random, I know. My sister in-law dated Stephanie Benson's hubby and long story short i stumbled into your blog. Your baby is beautiful, Congrats, and you look great. I just had my 2nd. Crazy ha! I am glad to see all is well with you! It was fun to see what you are up too these days!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
9 comments:
Oh, Cassi....he is so beautiful! I love his eyes!! Well done!
gorgeous blue eyes Cass.
Cassi!!! He is absolutely adorable!!! How are you? I'm so glad I came acroos your blog!!! Hope all is well!!!
Amanda
i can't believe how handsome the little dude is! hopefully before he is 21 we'll get to see him... we hope all is well in philly!
I told you he has your eyes!!
Cassi! He is so cute! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
cassi- leave your e-mail address on my blog so i can add you to our private list of bloggers next time you click on over to our blog.
beckham sure is a handsome little guy!
Hey I found your blog via Katie! I'll send you an invite to ours, but wow your pictures are amazing!
CASSI?! How are you..WOW it has been a long time! Kind of random, I know. My sister in-law dated Stephanie Benson's hubby and long story short i stumbled into your blog. Your baby is beautiful, Congrats, and you look great. I just had my 2nd. Crazy ha! I am glad to see all is well with you! It was fun to see what you are up too these days!
chadandjoc.blogspot.com
Post a Comment