Beckham is our little snuggle bug and he loves his dad..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Beckham met his Grandpa and GG this weekend. We've had so much fun spending time with them. Thanks for coming out to help! We love you.
Beckham is our little snuggle bug and he loves his dad..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Beckham met his Grandpa and GG this weekend. We've had so much fun spending time with them. Thanks for coming out to help! We love you.
19 comments:
Thanks for the pictures!
Love the pic of the three of you. I think I wore pajamas for like two weeks straight and there you are all done up and even wearing jewelry!. Keep them coming!
Beckham... I LOVE your scowl!! You are so so cute, I can't wait to meet you. You're okay marrying an older woman right? Because Tate keeps pointing to you on the computer and saying "Cassi baby"! She is crushing, big time.
oh is he cute or what. i just want to squish him..in a good way:)
you look fantabulous. you are almost two weeks out!! hooray!
i love all the pictures! right when i saw the first scowl picture i thought, hey, that looks like cassi! haha! he's such a cute little boy.
you have got to be kidding me. i can't kiss that little fuzzy head fast enough. i can hardly stand it.
I love the crinkles on the forehead!!! He is so cute! Cass you look awesome and like you are doing well.
Cassi... He is adorable! Congratulations!
Hello! He is getting cuter and cuter! I love seeing all of the pictures...keep em coming!
congratulations! He's adorable and the name is so cute! The sweet candid of you holding him for the first time with your eyes all teary is an amazing photograph, it almost made me cry in remembering that joy!
I love this post. You have a perfect baby boy. And YOU look amazing as well! I'm so happy for you guys.
The picture with Dee and Gaylyn is so perfect - they book look so thrilled! Good job on a darling baby boy!
Oh he is so cute Cassi!
I love his little smile with Jordan sleeping. Must have been a good dream! He is perfect, you guys look great.
He is so cute!!!! I love the scowl and I love your photography. You guys are such cute parents!
He is so adorable...Congratulations.
Could we get some more pictures, please? We're ready for a new post.
Thank you very much.
From a concerned reader.
Just thought I would come out of the woods to wish the two of you congratulations on the baby.
ps. can the two of you move to salt lake? championships seem to follow you guys wherever you go.
Erik
Cassi- he is beautiful! I am so happy for you!!!! Being a mommy is simply the best!
Post a Comment