Baby Allred will be here in just four days. We're headed to the hospital Wednesday night to get this party started. The doctor says that I will have him sometime on Thursday, October 9th. We can't believe it's already here... and coming a week or two sooner than anticipated. Words can't express how we feel... we can't believe that we'll actually be bringing home a little person to join our family in just a few days. We're so excited to meet him.
We decided to be induced a few days early due to some MAJOR finals and midterms that Jordan has coming up. These tests fall right in the middle of our official due date and the entire week after. We'll be all by ourselves for the first week of his little life... so we "all" needed each other to stick together and be very much available as much as possible! ;) Dee and Gaylyn... (GG and Papa Dee) fly out a week later and my mommy patti will come at the end of the month. My parents are in Europe this month picking up my cute brother, Tanner, from his mission in Paris. Great timing huh?!... We all know =) My parents will actually fly over us on their way to Europe the night we go to the hospital. Remember to wave mom and dad!
His room is pretty much done... minus a few odds and ends
12 comments:
Wow Cassi. That's crazy! Lucky you to have baby come early. Good luck with it all! :)
I'm dying for a close up of the nursery though. It looks great.. but the photo doesn't enlarge. It's all so exciting.
Can't wait for the details of how all plays out on Thursday. :)
Cute nursery and cute belly. Good luck, such an exciting time. Crazy changes and huge blessings all at once!
You lucky sucker!! What an exciting week you have ahead of you. We cannot wait to see pictures. I am sure that you guys are anxious to get little baby Allred out and about! We'll be thinking of you!!
What- he'll be born on Thursday!! That's Dru's wedding day too! I can't believe that, how exciting, scary, fun! I want to hear all about it- what you're feeling and everything. You're going to be a mommy soon- wow! Happy Birthday too, what a way to celebrate turning 26... a brand new baby boy coming. I will call you tomorrow- love you tons, miss you! oh- his room! Good job Cass- it's absolutely darling!!! So charming. He will be so happy in there.
Hi cass! Its Niki I miss You so much! I cant wait to see the baby! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome baby! we're happy to hear the news and look forward to the best baby pics!
Cassi,
It's always a relief to have an induction date knowing that there's an end in sight. Good luck with everything this week I can't wait see some beautiful photos.
WOW!! How exciting, your going to be a mommy!! Everything is going to be great, and his room? How classy is that. I love it. Keep me posted, good luck, Happy birthday, and Happy birthday on thursday to your new little one!
I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of him. His nursery is adorable.
So, the ninth it is? Awesome! Happy Birthday! Is Cami flying out? I might have to drive up and watch out for you after all! I'll call you. Congratulations!
Good Luck Cassi! You and Jordan are so cute and will make great parents! Can't wait to see pics of your cute baby boy!
Congrats Jordan and Cass on the new arrival! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to hear all about the delivery and pics of this little guy...hope you post soon! The nursery is so precious good job!
Post a Comment