Jo's learning team had to put together a marketing plan for "Invisalign"... the clear braces company. He volunteered himself "obviously with me in mind" to create the picture and slogan. Here's what we came up with. If you can't already tell, that's actually me in the picture. I set up the light and camera and Jordy did the clicking. I think I'll apply to Business School next year... I'm doing most of the work anyway ;) ha ha.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
My first Wharton assignment.
Jo's learning team had to put together a marketing plan for "Invisalign"... the clear braces company. He volunteered himself "obviously with me in mind" to create the picture and slogan. Here's what we came up with. If you can't already tell, that's actually me in the picture. I set up the light and camera and Jordy did the clicking. I think I'll apply to Business School next year... I'm doing most of the work anyway ;) ha ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment