
You all knew that it was coming. We had our first photo session yesterday and I already have gobs and gobs of pictures... it's fabulous having my very own little model at my discretion~ poor guy!! Beckham is a snuggle bug, he loves being hugged and cuddled and needs lots of love like his mommy. He makes really funny faces that make us laugh and kiss his face. He loves being with his dad, he calms right down when Jo talks in his ear or gives him love. So far, he's a really good sleeper (knock on wood) and often times we have to wake him up to eat... he's such a sleepyhead! The first week of his life has been so amazing. We're so tired that we don't know what to do with ourselves. We laugh that we're suddenly obsessed with the color of his poop, timing how long he eats, and pretty much every move he makes. It's a whole new world!! He's definitely worth every moment. Happy one week Buddy. xoxo
9 comments:
He is so beautiful! He's lucky to have such a talented mother who can take adorable photos of him! Can't wait to see more! Glad motherhood is going well!
Where did he get those long arms and legs?
Cute pictures. Poor guy. Better get the pictures in now before he learns to run away from mommy and her camera! =)
Have fun with Dee and Gaylyn.
You can use Caleb as a model any time you would like :) Beckham really is absolutely adorable. Hope all is well.
Those are gorgeous! He is lucky to have such a talented mom who I am sure will be doing weekly if not daily photo shoots of him. And he is of course a great subject to photograph ;-)
Are you going to be in Utah over the holidays ever?
He is beautiful!!!!! Cass as you already have realized motherhood is the best. We are so happy for you and Jo. Don't worry things will work out and you will soon find a routine. The way you are feeling is totally normal. Again I can't get over how beautiful he is! Congrats!
Oh Cass... he is just darling. I'm so glad everything went smoothly for the whole delivery. This little guy is going to be the most photographed baby in the world (I'm jealous!). Take care and catch up on sleep when you can!
Congratulations. I love the Name and I love the pictures! I hope all is well. I feel like the first few weeks of mommyhood are such a blur. He is so precious there is nothing like a newborn. I sent you over another blog invite so let me know if you don't recieve it!
Congratulations! He is beautiful
He is so cute! Congrats from the Schriever family:)
Post a Comment