I did it. I just signed up for the 2009 Boston Marathon and I feel so much better. I'll be back in April of 09 with a vengeance. And my mini running buddy will be much more comfortable this next year on the sidelines with daddy. I now have a goal and something to get back in shape for after baby face makes his grand appearance- I needed that today. Oh how I LOVE this stuff... See you there Cam! =)
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I feel so much better...
I did it. I just signed up for the 2009 Boston Marathon and I feel so much better. I'll be back in April of 09 with a vengeance. And my mini running buddy will be much more comfortable this next year on the sidelines with daddy. I now have a goal and something to get back in shape for after baby face makes his grand appearance- I needed that today. Oh how I LOVE this stuff... See you there Cam! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love that you are already planning your 'losing baby weight' regime. We are so alike (only I don't run marathons). You motivate me though. When I finally decide to torture myself running can I come to you for training tips??
OK, thanks.
You are too cute! I don't even think you will have any fat to lose! You are all baby! Too cute!
Yea! Good luck! I tried calling you...
Cass seriously I would not worry about baby weight with you- especially on your first! it all melts away so fast with breastfeeding. But, still fun to look forward to another marathon!
Running the Boston in April isn't really about loosing baby weight... it's just about running the Boston again. Running again in general! I love it.
OH MY!! You look so cute and way too good! I miss you and I am sorry I missed your call the other day, I swear that is the regular routine to play phone tag for a week before we actually talk though right? Talk to you soon:)
Post a Comment