Tuesday, September 09, 2008

35 weeks. Need I say more?

7 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Seriously you are such a cute prego woman! Need I say more?

Steve said...

ohh, i like those posts. thanks.
camsies

Chelsea said...

Oh dear cass- you are too cute! I love reading your new post and hearing about your crazy busy life!! You are such a trooper, you're going to be such a good mom. How funny that you ran into Miranda... you really just "ran" into her?! That is so weird. But, I'm glad you got a good bear hug from a friend. I miss your bear hugs. I won't get all mooshy mooshy on your blog for the courtesy of others, but I miss my best friend.

Lindsey said...

Yay for updates! You look adorable, Cass. Seriously, cutest pregnant woman ever.

Heidi said...

Oh, you are going to miss that shelf when it's gone! I always have to rethink eating dinner when there's no longer a place to put my plate! :) Hang in there, you're almost done!

Sarah said...

You are so darling - I love the picture!

Heidi said...

Cassi
You have got to be the cutest pregnant girl ever! Nice with the water bottle, i always do that but no picture to show for it. That is adorable! Good Luck! Your blod is so cute.
Heidi