I officially bought maternity clothes this week... just a few must have items. I was sick of undoing my pants every time I sat down, my new shorts feel fabulous, whoever invented spandex is brilliant. It's hard to believe that I'm already six months, it's gone so fast. Our little guy has been kicking me NON STOP for the past three weeks now. It's one of the most amazing things I've ever felt. I'm already in love with him.

This is my best friend from The New England School of Photography, her name is Kate. We shot two weddings together last weekend. One on Friday and one on Saturday. We're quite the team. These pictures were taken by me in a mirror sometime during the reception. I promise we were working hard, but at some point during the night everyone was too drunk to notice us having a little fun in the mirror =)



Mommy Patti comes to the rescue!!!! I have the best mom ever. She flew all the way to Boston to help me pack up the apartment. I could NOT have done it without her. I would have ended up in the middle of the floor in tears in the first hour. I had no idea where to start. We accomplished a ton in the four short days she was here and had a really good time chatting and signing to music as we worked. You're the best mom! XOXOXOXOX
5 comments:
OK, love my BFF Cass! You are so dang cute. I love your belly so so much, I can't wait to rub it! I can't believe you're all packed up... weird. Are you sad? I guess that's a dumb question. On a happy note- I am THRILLED to see you! I honestly can't wait. I love when you come in town!! ps- love love love your hair right now too.
Cass- you look so great and what a wonderful mom you have. she is the best! i cannot wait to see you very very soon!
Cass good luck on your move. I can totally relate because right now we are also all packed and moving to Las Vegas tomorrow. And my mom came to help. I think she did most of it while I held Max- lifesaver! Your belly is adorable. Max was a crazy kicker too. Can't wait to read about your adventures in Philly. Wish I was going to be in Utah in July to see you!
Cassie
Hi it's Heidi (Peterson) I just wanted to say congratulations! I didn't know you were prego, good for you! You look adorable too. Tell your cute mom hello for me, she is as cute as ever.
Heidi
We will all miss you here in Boston! Good luck on your new adventure in Philly.
Post a Comment