Well, we're off to Philadelphia in just four days. The house is packed (except two plates two forks and two pillows) and maybe some other odds and ends... It feels so weird to be leaving. We'll pack the big truck on Saturday and leave bright and early Sunday morning to drive to Philly. We then fly to Salt Lake next Wednesday from Philadelphia to spend almost the whole month of July in Utah.... hooray! That will make things feel a little better, we guess. =)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Goodbye Boston. We'll miss you.
Well, we're off to Philadelphia in just four days. The house is packed (except two plates two forks and two pillows) and maybe some other odds and ends... It feels so weird to be leaving. We'll pack the big truck on Saturday and leave bright and early Sunday morning to drive to Philly. We then fly to Salt Lake next Wednesday from Philadelphia to spend almost the whole month of July in Utah.... hooray! That will make things feel a little better, we guess. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Cass...your belly is looking so dang cute! I can't wait to see you soon!
Cassi- We are excited to have you both so close for a month and can't wait to see what a darling pregnant gal you are in person! Have a safe trip!
love, Alex and Sarah
no! i'm so sad you guys are leaving. even though we didn't see each other all that much it was nice knowing that we could get together if we wanted! good luck and keep in touch! we're gonna miss you guys!
I'll miss you living there. I wish I could come say good-bye to Marine Rd.- and the Boat house. Oh how I wish for a little soft ice cream covered in jimmies. (sigh) Preferably not melting down all sides of my cup so that I have to upset the employees and ask for a new ice cream.
Your little belly is so SWEET! You are a cute prego lady
good luck on the move & have fun in SLC!
That's a big move but sounds exciting. It's hard to leave Boston, I know. Good luck!
And you look better than ever. I can't get over that you're just now buying maternity clothes. I'm already starting at 15 weeks. :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE POSTS!!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO GET HERE! WE WANT TO PLAN A BBQ WITH EVERYONE WHILE YOU GUYS AND BOBBY ARE HERE. HOPEFULLY WE CAN COORDINATE IT SO IT WORKS FOR EVERYONE! GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE! SO SAD YOU ARE LEAVING BOSTON:( JOSH IS GOING THERE NEXT WEEK AND WAS SO BUMBED TO FIND OUT YOU GUYS WEREN'T GOING TO BE THERE. JOSH WILL BE CALLING OR I WILL BE ABOUT THE BBQ.
XOXOX
We miss you already! I hope that you love Philly. Eat a cheese steak sandwich for me.
Are you going to change your blog name with the move, or do you remain "the boston allreds?"
You the cutest prego woman ever! I didn't know you guys were moving? Are you excited? Random question...but do you still run when you're pregnant?
Hey guys, good luck on your new adventure! Cassi, we love the pictures and can't wait to get in our own house so we can hang them.
Post a Comment