Sunday, June 08, 2008

More stuff...

21 weeks and over half way done!!!
Me and Jo at 20 weeks. I thought he may feel left out so I took his profile too...

Top two pictures were taken in Maine over Memorial Day weekend. I think I'm gong to hang them in my house somewhere, they remind me of the beautiful coastline of Maine.

15 comments:

Steve said...

Oh Jo, aren't you looking great. I'm glad Cass let you in on the month by month pictures.

Steve said...

that was me, cami.

dave&abby johnson family said...

You look so cute!!

Lindsey said...

you look fabulous! i love those pictures of Maine.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Those are DARLING!!! I LOVE them!

Barton Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barton Family said...

Cassi you look great! I can't believe that you are still in your every day pants. You sucker!! I am such a fatty when I'm pregnant. Jo you are looking fabulous yourself! Looks like you guys a great time with Parker and Alex. We'll see you soon.
~Barton's
That was my deleted message before. Sorry, I pushed the wrong button. Tate is helping me!

The Green's said...

Beautiful pics of those homes! You definitely have a talent Cass. The belly couldn't be cuter! I love love love it! Don't you love being pregnant?!?!!? Jo, come on where is the sympathy weight?!? Hope we see you guys soon!!!!

t.t.turner said...

You're darling, Cassi! Oh, and I heart your Tori Burch flats. :)

Heidi said...

Hey I am here with Abby showing her your blog and cute bump and your fabulous photog website. She loves it.

The Brande Bunch said...

Oh my! Your belly is adorable! Can't wait to see you soon!!!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

You look great and those pictures of the houses are amazing!!

Abby Jane said...

Cass, you are the cutest prego chic ever!!! Congrats, Heid just clued me in on it and showed me your blog... I am horrible at this kind of thing. But she also showed me your photography website, and may I say WOW you are one talented chic!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bump! We're heading out East next week. You guys still around for some 4th of July fun?

Heather said...

Cassi! I haven't seen you forever and stumbled across your blog! Congrats on everything in your life... looks like fun! Say hello to all of your sweet family for me!