Monday, May 19, 2008

Snakes, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...

I have FINALLY been busier with Sassa Art these days. It was a very slow winter so it feels so good to be using my camera on a daily basis. I've had some really fun sessions lately. This little boy is one of my favorites. I had to share because it makes me so excited to have my OWN little BOY!!

In my next life I WILL start my Sassa Art Blog. I can't wait to share recent sessions and business info. Starting the Sassa Art Blog is a goal for the summer- along with the 10 weddings I have to photograph, packing, moving, unpacking, SLC for a month and Baby Face cookin away.... sigh. I'll get it all done somehow ;)

5 comments:

Heidi said...

You will get it all done! What month are you going to be in Utah?

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Cassi, I love your photos! The expressions you capture are priceless. I never knew you had such photography talent! :) They are all so cute! I hope you are feeling well. Take Care! -Tarina

dave&abby johnson family said...

You are amazing! I love your photographs! So talented! Good luck with your move!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

hey. ok, where are the next batch of pregnancy photos? that's what we all really want to see! you are adorable...and we want to feel like we're experiencing this right along with you. hey..i'm wondering..can you be my baby's mama?!?!?! i'm dreading the whole big belly thing. kidding! i can't wait.
anymore progress with names? hit me up with an email busy woman.
peace.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Those are SO CUTE!!! You are a FABULOUS photographer... too bad you aren't in Utah!