Baby Boy on the inside.
Baby Boy on the outside. We are 17 weeks along.
I am definitely looking but mostly FEELING a lot more pregnant than I was just two weeks ago. All of the sudden, my belly is becoming rounder and bigger! Why hello tummy!! :) This was me last night... we like to document our week to week progress. You can see it better with my shirt pulled up... I won't be showing that pic. We have had two WONDERFUL spring days here in Bean Town. The Boston Public Gardens and Common are filled with every color tulip that you could think of. It looks so beautiful. I went out to enjoy the afternoon yesterday and shed a few tears because I'm already missing the Public Gardens!! Only 7 more weeks left in Boston!!
19 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. He is going to be a beautiful baby boy! You look great too! Definately keep us updated on the progress.
You're going to LOVE having a boy.. lucky you! That was my guess. You do look beautiful and I'm missing the Gardens in Spring time! (Brad was there yesterday for a very very quick 1 1/2 day trip to present his thesis paper. He wants to be back in Boston!)
yay!! i'll call you soon so we can get together before you leave!
omg u r going to have wonderful children
I think you are the skinniest pregnant woman I've ever seen! You look great-just embrace the belly! :) And make sure you save that boy for my girl! Still so excited for you! Visit the Garden an extra time for me, it makes me sad to see the pictures!
oh my you are the CUTEST prego mom EVER!!!
Hello Cassie! I found your blog through some of my friends. Congratulations on the pregnancy!!You will be the cutest mom ever!! You look so good and happy. You can check our blog out at thecopingas.blogspot.com. We are going private so I would need your email. Thanks....
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your little bump!! You could not be any cuter with a belly! Oh, Cass I wish I lived by you to experience all of this. I'm so excited for you guys... and I already have several little things stored up for your boy!
Congratulations. We love having our little boy. You will love being a mom. I would love to talk shop. You are so talented. I would love to pick your brain. Email me: carolinesimmons@gmail.com
Caroline
Yeah Cass!!! A baby BOY!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know I am biased because I have a boy, but they are the best!!! And they sure do love their Mommies!!!! Congrats:)
Oh guys we are so excited for you! Boys are so much fun. Cassi you are looking cuter than ever. It is so nice to get into the stage where you look pregnant and not like you have a small gut. Your going to be a sexy momma! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of months! Talk to you soon.
Congrats Cass!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Having a baby is the second best thing I have ever done!!! The first would be marrying Josh!!! Cheesy I know!!! You will absolutely loooove being a Mom! I am so excited for you and the new adventures your life will be taking in the next few years! I have to be honest I was a little shocked when Josh told me but so so so so super excited! I wish you lived close so we could see you more often and see this little guy grow in your cute tummy! You look gorgeous as always and totally have the pregnancy glow about you! Enjoy being pregnant and feeling that baby move because you will miss it when it's all over! Congrats on the boy! An arranged marriage will definitely have to be planned for your little guy and Londyn!!!!
Hey Cassi! Congrats on the baby boy. What a fun adventure!! I hope you are feeling as good as you look! You are adorable, and look very healthy and happy....so good!
-Tarina
you look so dang cute! i am very happy that we know that he is for sure a boy now :)
Congrats, Cass! We are both having boys. How fun! You look so super cute!
Hurray for a baby boy! I am so so excited for you guys. You look great!
Cassie! Hey stranger! It's Ashley Mack Bell! I found your blog and am so happy for you! I am actually preggers too! Due the end of September with a girl! How exciting! Hope everything is going well for you!
Congrats Cassi! You look adorable pregnant!
Congratulations on having a baby boy! Ok, you are so awesome for being able to run a marathon pregnant! How was it? You are the cutest little pregnant thing I have ever seen! how's the pregnancy going?
Post a Comment