Wednesday, May 21, 2008

19 week bump.

For all you people out there bugging me to post a recent bump picture... here we are, all three of us at 19 weeks.

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

LOVE IT!!!! You two are such a sexy couple!! You are so so so cute with a baby bump Cass, you should have one more often!

Cassandra said...

Chels- when are you calling me back poo head? I'm not finished with you!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

You look GREAT!!! I LOVE this picture too!

sp said...

Hey cute girl. You look great!

How did you take that photo? Is it a reflection? It turned out really nice.

What is Jo doing in the top photo? He is making such a funny face. It looks like a face Ben would make.

Unknown said...

Your bump is the cutest I've seen in a while! I really like these photos. (And the topless Jordan is making me laugh...)

Where do you find your maternity clothes? Do share!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Cute pictures Cassi!

Dave and Miranda said...

Sooo fun! When are you two off to Philly?

Goodrich's said...

Get cuter Cass...! I wish I looked as good as you do when I'm pregnant, but unfortunately, I just look like a whale. Maybe I'll try running a marathon while I'm pregnant. Nope, that really doesn't work for me this time, I'll just go with the beached whale look for now!

Lindsey said...

You look great, Cass. So excited for you guys.

The Green's said...

Your mini tummy is so dang cute!!! I miss being pregnant! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Keri Cannon said...

You look so freaking cute! I hope I am as cute as you when I'm prego! You are an amazing photographer! Hopefully you'll be back in SLC one day and I'll hire you.

Sara said...

Oh hey there! I am so glad you said hello! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you. You are going to be the best little mommy. You photos are incredible! We need to keep in touch better! Do you ever talk to Katie and the kids?

Sarah said...

love it cass! cant wait to see you in a few weeks!