Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I found a bABy BuMP... and the story went like this...

Our Parents Came in Town for the bOStoN MarATHOn, a yearly tradition...Little Did they Know, they would soon find out about that LitTLE BuMP...IT was QUITE THE SURPISE!!! BABY ALLRED IS COMING OCTOBER 2008!!!!!!!!!

SpOilEd RoTtEN...
We're always spoiled rotten when our parents come in town... and who wouldn't admit that It's so much fun! We love our families and can't get enough when they're here.

30 comments:

Heidi said...

When are you going to post marathon photos?? This year they are my favorite ;-)

dave&abby johnson family said...

Congrats Cassi!!

Elke said...

The picture of your mom is priceless! I am so thrilled for you and for Jo!!!!! I wish you a smooth pregnancy and a happy and healthy one at that!!! Hope to see you soon! Miss you! ~Elke

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

awesome way to break the news to everyone! no one is going to be able to beat that. =) you're hilarious. very cute pictures. i've never seen your parents before. you look just like your mom! when will i see you next? june? july?

Lindsey said...

Love it, Cass! I saw your comment on Heidi's blog, but have been waiting for you to announce! October is one of my fave months...I'm an oct baby too:)

Posh Ideas said...

Congratulations! That is one of the best pregnancy announcements ever!

Unknown said...

Cassi, You're amazing! Running a marathon and 3 months (?) pregnant and waited long enough to spill the beans in the COOLEST of ways. Congrats to you and Jordan. We are SO excited. That's one lucky baby! You look great..

Chelsea said...

I was wondering when you were going to post about this!!! It's so fun to see the pics and your TINY baby bump!! So funny to see your parents reactions too :) I can only imagine! Love the Blue and white tile shirt from Anthro- I have it too, of course! We have all the same clothes it seems :)!! It's getting funny!

dockters said...

Cassi Clements (I mean Allred!)....CONGRATS!! How exciting! I just found your blog on Tally's. What a fun way to share such an exciting announcement! I love the picture of your mom! You look wonderful!! It will be fun to keep track of you through this blogging world! Best of luck!

Love,
Lindsay (Morgan) Dockter

dockters said...

btw...we also have a blog!
docktercrew.blogspot.com

Weed Family said...

I love it. I love it all. You are just glowing. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you this summer!

Sarah said...

Woo Hooo! I am sooo excited for you! You look so great!

The Eberhardts said...

porter was so excited to tell us! linc and kate love their uncle po po; we are so happy for y'all! enjoy being pregnant!

Heidi said...

Yay for Baby Allred!! We've been waiting for you!!! What a fun story! :) Congrats again!!

Barton Family said...

Alright CassI have been waiting for this post. We are so excited for you guys. I cannot believe that they did not notice your tummy. There is an obvious bump! Yeah!!

MELINDER said...

congrats!! that is awesome!!!!!
miss your face!
melinda

Goodrich's said...

Nice Cass! I read something on Cami's blog about being an aunt again and was wondering if you were the one she was talking about. I am so excited for you two, that is great! Way to go (on the baby and the marathon!)

Stace

The Clark Family said...

Wow! The boston marathon and a baby on the way??? I'm impressed! congratulations, that is so exciting!

Melanie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Can you please not look so fabulous for being pregnant, really it is not fair.
Hey, my husband has an internship in Philadelphia this summer. I am staying in Austin but when I come to visit on the weekends we will have to get together.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Cassi... This is Alicia Bendall and I found your blog- that is SO EXCITING!!! That is the neateset way to announce the little baby! Congratulations... www.voigtsfamily.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Hi Alicia!! I would love to view your blog and catch up on your life! My email is cassandracallred@gmail.com It's so good to hear from you! And Thank you!

Liz said...

k, i'm obviously a little late! 21 comments already! but, congratulations!! i knew it. can't wait to see cute baby allred! can we please get together before you guys leave?

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Add another congrats to the list! :)

What a fun way to tell the fam! How awesome Cassi!

Congrats! You look great!

-Tarina (Freimann)
tarinaandchris.blogspot.com

Ryan + Jess said...

Congratulations, Cassi! That is so exciting - and way to go on running ANOTHER marathon. You are incredible!

Natalie said...

congratulations you two! that is so exciting...look at you running a marathon prego and everything- i'm impressed

t.t.turner said...

Okay, you are SO freaking CUTE! I DIED when I saw that picture... congratulations! You will be such a darling mom!!! Oh, and way to go on the marathon - that's a HUGE deal, and probably like the 100th time you've ran it!

audrey said...

hey you. found you on liz's. maybe we can all get together before you go... party with the evans... ?? can't WAIT to see you guys in Philly with the baby. don't goooooo!!!

Katherine said...

Trevor and I are SO excited for you guys!!! You are truly an iron-woman to run Boston pregnant! You are my idol!!! You will be such a great Mom, just like Cami!!!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

Congrats that is amazing I wish I could run a marathon at 3 months prego!!

Lindy said...

Oh congratulations!!! Cute little 'bump'. What a cute way to announce it!

Lindy