Sunday, April 06, 2008

Costco Tulips.

I picked these lovely things up at Costco the other day and they're making me feel better that it's only 40 degrees outside. They help to make the house feel a little more SpRiNg LiKe!!!


7 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow I am not used to you blogging this often- I like it!

Cassi said...

I know Heid... I don't know what's come over me!?

Liz said...

so i'm just getting caught up on your blog again...i thought you'd given it up for a while! tell jordan conrats on getting into school!! we're gonna miss you guys when you leave. but we won't talk about that. good job on the diet coke, too. i should try that.

Heidi said...

Philidelphia! How fun, we will have to come visit!! However, we are VERY sad it's not Chicago! :( Congratulations!! I'm sure you'll love it there!

Katie M. said...

Cassi--
Hello! This is probably the most random, out-of-the-blue comment you receive EVER, but I found your blog through Mauss's, (becca, that is), and read a post about you guys moving to Philadelphia- and wondered if it was Wharton-- then my hubs confirmed that a Jordan Allred had just been accepted, and I was, "I think I've seen his wife's blog before"- and sure enough- it was you guys! Anywhoo.. we are going out to philly to for the grand ol' Wharton program this summer, currently live in the Millcreek area... Sorry if this is freaky leaving you a comment, but I am so excited to have found someone who will also be the wife of a busy Wharton-student. I'm signed in from my one random blog, but me and chris's real-deal blog is at this address: www.dasistgutmillers.blogspot.com

Hope to see you guys soon! Do you know where you are living yet? We are flying to Philly tomorrow for the Welcome Weekend and hopefully find a joint to camp for the next two years.

Ciao!
Katie Miller

The Eberhardts said...

we found your blog care of porter and sara. dave and i both started talking about our market street experience and raspberry babinka. ha, ha, ha! congrats on philly. we look forward to seeing y'all in august!

The Eberhardts said...

email me and i'll give you permission to ours...leberhardt@gmail.com
also, i love that dress too. if you get any takers, pass my info along, too!