Monday, March 31, 2008

A tribute to an old friend.

I've quite.

Today marks the anniversary of being free from D Coke for an entire month! Hooray! I'm liberated!

We've had some delicious, refreshing and bubbly moments together that I'll never forget, but it was time to move on to more pure and nutritious alternatives. It was about time. Feeling great and hanging strong.... :)

5 comments:

Patricia said...

Cassi, I admire your strength and commitment. Look closely, you are already a buddy blog! I named the link JoJo & Cassandra :)

Heidi said...

No way I don't believe it.

Babinski's Baby said...

What?!?!?! I don't believe it!! How are YOU surviving? You are my one friend that drinks more than me, now I am a lone ranger! We need to talk! hehe... really I'm so impressed, I don't know how you can do it.- this is chels by the way

The Green's said...

Good for you Cass!!! Keep it going strong!

Erin said...

Hey Cass, this is Erin O.from Study Abroad. Every thought I have of you from England is with a D.C. so I am very proud!