On our way to church.We were lucky to have some good friends, Dave and Miranda, come stay over Easter weekend. We had a great time playing Boston tour guides and always love an excuse to go to Legals Sea Foods and Mike's Pastries!!! What fun. Easter Breakfast.
Cassi! I found you through some random blog... I don't even remember - I was looking for a different Cassi. Ha ha! Okay, you're SO talented, I love your pictures. I went through that list of 100 and was remembering all those Halloween costumes and your little turtle... :) Anyway, hope you're doing well - it sure looks like it! I'll keep peeking at your blog if that's okay. Tally Oldroyd Turner http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
so so jealous that you guys got to hang out in boston together! we need another trip there... I guess we'll have to come to Philly though:) Also kind of funny that we have such similar style lately!! I have the cream anthro sweater you're wearing on miranda's blog and the blue and white flowy shirt from anthro on your blog!! wow- from all the clothes at that store we always pick the same ones!!! yeah!!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
4 comments:
Cassi! I found you through some random blog... I don't even remember - I was looking for a different Cassi. Ha ha! Okay, you're SO talented, I love your pictures. I went through that list of 100 and was remembering all those Halloween costumes and your little turtle... :) Anyway, hope you're doing well - it sure looks like it! I'll keep peeking at your blog if that's okay.
Tally Oldroyd Turner
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
Cute white dress!!
I want to come visit ;-)
so so jealous that you guys got to hang out in boston together! we need another trip there... I guess we'll have to come to Philly though:) Also kind of funny that we have such similar style lately!! I have the cream anthro sweater you're wearing on miranda's blog and the blue and white flowy shirt from anthro on your blog!! wow- from all the clothes at that store we always pick the same ones!!! yeah!!
Thanks again! It was the best!!
Post a Comment