You read it right, we're moving!!! We're moving to Philly in July! Jordan will be going to graduate school there for the next two years. Congratulations jo jo!! We're all so proud of you and I'm so happy for you to have this opportunity and experience! Thanks mom and dad for the YUMMY cookies and balloons. If anyone needs a cute idea for something to send other than flowers.... send Cookies by Design. Delicious. I don't really want to talk about how we're moving away from Boston- so I won't right now. It's definitely a bitter-sweet situation! But we are all SO happy for Jordan, and Philly will be great- on to the next adventure...
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
To Philadelphia we go...
You read it right, we're moving!!! We're moving to Philly in July! Jordan will be going to graduate school there for the next two years. Congratulations jo jo!! We're all so proud of you and I'm so happy for you to have this opportunity and experience! Thanks mom and dad for the YUMMY cookies and balloons. If anyone needs a cute idea for something to send other than flowers.... send Cookies by Design. Delicious. I don't really want to talk about how we're moving away from Boston- so I won't right now. It's definitely a bitter-sweet situation! But we are all SO happy for Jordan, and Philly will be great- on to the next adventure...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cassi...Jordan emailed my husband to tell us the good news. (we both went to highschool with Jordan) Anyways we are super stoked about it because we live Philly! I found your blog through Lindsay Philips and I had to say hello. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the move! Congrats to you both :) PS I am a huge fan of your photography, you do AMAZING work.
-Katie Dudley
www.tkdudleydays.blogspot.com
Wow congrats! That will be another fun adventure, plus it is really not too far from Boston for when you get homesick right?
congrats! we are SO excited for you guys. jordan is such a smarty pants. :)
Congrats!! How sad that I have to read your blog to find out. I tell ya, we move away from family, and now we are totally out of the loop. We couldn't be happier for you guys. Good job Jo!!
Congrats Jordan, that's exciting. I have to admit I'm a little saddened that you won't be gracing Chicago with your presence, but I do love PA. I'll see you for the Chi marathon!
Yeah! I am so very happy for you
Cass!
Post a Comment