I was getting so sick of looking at those silly Mitt Romney pictures... finally, something new on the blog! I've been out of town for the past two and a half weeks, so there's at least one excuse for not updating the blog.I flew to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago to nanny in Dear Valley for a week. It's so beautiful up there. We stayed in a lodge right off one of the ski slopes. You could look out the back window and watch the skiers racing by. It was pretty cool, and like I said, very beautiful. I stayed an extra few days to hang out with family and friends. My parents were so excited to see me for a few days that they took off to Hawaii for the week I was in Salt Lake =) Ha Ha Ha... I have to give you a hard time mom, how could I not?! We did have a couple fun days together before they left... I love being spoiled by my mom and having both parents all to myself! After my parents left I spent the weekend down at Allreds and enjoyed being spoiled my my other set of parents for a few days! Man, we really need to move back to Utah! I've never eaten so well!
Unfortunately, I didn't take many pictures from my week of nannying in Dear Valley or in SLC. Being a photographer and all, that's a little embarrassing. I did take some pictures for my dad's company up in Dear Valley. While I was taking pictures of some of the lodges they've built, I grabbed these shots and really love them.... see bellow.
Although I loved the snow in Utah, I can't wait for Spring!!! Please come soon!!!



2 comments:
Those are gorgeous! Utah is so pretty.
Tom and I want to know why you don't call us we will feed ya!!he he!! Just kidding those pictures are amazing next time call us and say hi otherwise we will be mad!!
Post a Comment