

cute mommy patti and daddy scotty- very tan next to my pale face.
My sweet little brother (younger not little) had a little accident a couple days before I left Salt Lake. What a sad looking situation!!! I was glad to be there to help him seeing that my parents were in Hawaii during this horrible disaster. Tysen has more friends than anyone I know... each time I went up to the house to check on him a room full of people bringing cookies, soup and balloons were gathered around him. Hope you're feeling better Tyse! We're VERY glad you're going to be okay! :)
A good lesson was learned. Always wear a helmet and never buy a bullet bike. And lucky for us that a great Doctor is in the family. My father in-law took great care of Tyse in the hospital... we're all very grateful to Dr. Dee!
5 comments:
Whoa! Hang in there Tyse! Nice pics Cass, I was so glad to see something new on your blog. Mitt is old new now! I'm glad you had a good time in SLC, there's nothing quite like going home!
Ouch, Ouch, Ouch. That looks like it hurts. Hope he is feeling better.
oh ouch. i am so glad that he is okay. that must have been scary! hope you are great- glad for an update.
OUCH!!!! That is a nice looking case of road rash!! Thank goodness that Tysen is doing ok!! I miss y'all and hope to see ya again soon!!
Poor Tysen, that looks awful. You are a good sister to help take care of him- I would have passed out!
Post a Comment