Jordan and I were invited to the Mitt Romney Rally that was held last night at a huge convention center around the corner from where we live. We decided that it would be a cool experience to go and be involved in the campaign. I don't get involved in politics, but it was fun to yell and scream and wave American flags for four hours. I was really hoping to make it on to national television but instead I had my picture taken by Reuters and Jordan was interviewed by someone from NPR- We waited in a tiny room full of a couple hundred people for almost four hours- when Mitt Romney finally came out he spoke for ten minutes! :) My voice was gone by then...
how fun! that would be cool to go to... to bad he didn't do too well in the primary's. fun party too- i wish we could've had a superbowl party together! when are you coming in town?
That sounds so cool Cass! And I love how the dresser turned out! It looks great! I love to re-do furniture and projects like that!!! I think you come to town soon right?
Cassi, Hello there, I found you through the blogging world Thought I would say "hi". I can't believe what an amazing photographer you are. What beautiful art. You are very talented.
Since we are basically family- well lets see- Aunt Jenny is my great Aunt- my mom's aunt- so. . . anyway, I just have to say as one of the only liberals in the extended Baldwin family that when Mitt dropped out of the race last week it was like Christmas day for me :) The question is now for all of my friends and family. . . who now?
Cassandra- I came to your blog through Josh and Becca Mauss. My sister is married to Josh's brother. I am training for the Boston Marathon and I would love to talk to you about running. I have an injury that I want to see if you've ever dealt with. Also, wondering why you take cold baths. email me if you have a chance- albryanlv@yahoo.com Alison Bryan vegasbryans.blogspot.com
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
11 comments:
That is so cool you were able to go and be there! I love your other posts as well! The dressers look awesome jordan!
how fun! that would be cool to go to... to bad he didn't do too well in the primary's. fun party too- i wish we could've had a superbowl party together! when are you coming in town?
That sounds so cool Cass! And I love how the dresser turned out! It looks great! I love to re-do furniture and projects like that!!! I think you come to town soon right?
we almost went to this! bummer he's out of the race now.
Cassi,
Hello there, I found you through the blogging world Thought I would say "hi". I can't believe what an amazing photographer you are. What beautiful art. You are very talented.
Glad that you are doing so well.
Abby Johnson
(Clawson)
we love you guys. conference call please.
Since we are basically family- well lets see- Aunt Jenny is my great Aunt- my mom's aunt- so. . . anyway, I just have to say as one of the only liberals in the extended Baldwin family that when Mitt dropped out of the race last week it was like Christmas day for me :) The question is now for all of my friends and family. . . who now?
Cassandra- I came to your blog through Josh and Becca Mauss. My sister is married to Josh's brother. I am training for the Boston Marathon and I would love to talk to you about running. I have an injury that I want to see if you've ever dealt with. Also, wondering why you take cold baths. email me if you have a chance- albryanlv@yahoo.com
Alison Bryan
vegasbryans.blogspot.com
Now that Mitt's out of it, I say you guys support Barack...ok?
If you go private, be sure to add me to your invite list...
jenniferrauzon@gmail.com
I'm making my blog private and would love to add you in. You can e-mail me at poshpetals@gmail.com Thanks-Amber
Post a Comment