That looks like fun! Dave was disappointed in his home team, but the game is always a good reason to have a party! Hope we get to party with YOU TWO next year!
Hi! We're the Allreds- Cassi, Jordan and Beckham. We moved from Boston to Philadelphia this past summer to embark on a couple new adventures. Jo's attending graduate school for Business and I'm experiencing my own new adventure called motherhood. We became parents this past October and are loving every inch of our little man. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer and the author of our simple blog. We like our life ☺
4 comments:
Cassi-
Remember me? I can't believe you! Your sassy art is amazing. Well done!
-Cicely
I have to say we were cheering for the Giants. Well, anyone to beat the Patriots. It was an exciting game.
looks like some good food! it was so fun to see you guys this weekend! hopefully it won't be 2 years until the next time we see you, haha!
That looks like fun! Dave was disappointed in his home team, but the game is always a good reason to have a party! Hope we get to party with YOU TWO next year!
Post a Comment