Friday, January 11, 2008

We're back! Happy Holidays.

Happy Holidays to all!! We had such a wonderful Christmas and a great time in Salt Lake City. Although we've been back in Boston for over a week now, I'm just now getting back to the blogging world... surprise surprise! It was that darn picture of me holding the camera that finally broke me... I had to get it off the top of the screen, I was sick of looking at it!! So much has happened sense we last blogged!

Being in SLC, among our family and dearest friends, is always the best Christmas gift we could ever ask for. It's always so fun to catch up with everyone and actually "hug" the people you love! I'll post just a few pictures... we have so many. Thanks for a great Christmas everyone. XOXO

Guitar Hero... took over Christmas at both our partent's houses! AAH!
Allred Cabin :)

The Clements Girls...
funnest "Ugly Sweater" party EVER! :)

4 comments:

The Clark Family said...

Cassie!! Hey, it's Lindsey from the London group...I found your blog on Jen's blog site. Anyway it looks like you guys are doing well!! I can't believe you're now a photographer! And, by the way...I love your short hair!

Heidi said...

I am glad you had such a great time. I know how it feels to just be able to spend time with and see the people you care about and miss! Did I tell you that my parents sold their cabin that was by the Allreds?

Sanders Family said...

Hi Cassi! You always look so beautiful. I wanted to let you know I am going to make my blog private so if you will email me from you google account I will add you to the list of invited readers. Email me at sandersbarton@gmail.com

The Green's said...

Cass and Jordan,
It was so fun to see you over the holidays! We love it when you come into town! Hope all is well back in boston we love you guys!