Monday, December 10, 2007

Looking like myself...


I feel like the Paparazzi when holding this huge lens, I didn't realize how ridiculous it looks! My friend, who assisted my last wedding with me, just sent this picture to me and I had a good laugh. I feel like this is the perfect picture of what I've been doing for the past few months strait. Holding my camera and wearing uncomfortable clothes- if that's as bad as it gets than I'm in good shape! I love my job... :)  

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um...I think you look bad ass with that lens. Your photography style is also bad ass. Someday I'll come to where you are so you can take pictures of my little family.

Leeshie Lou said...

Cassie Clements!!! OMG- It's Alicia Bendall- somehow I was BLOG surfing and I totally found your blog- mine is www.leeshielou.blogspot.com- You look so awesome and happy! How is everything! I hope that all is well... Talk to you soon!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

Hey Cassie, blast from the past I know, it's Tarina Freimann.

I used to work with your father-in-law at LDS hopsital and help treat some of his patients, so I was excited when I realized your connection to him. He used to give me updates on you, but it's been awhile since I've worked with him, so I was excited when I saw a link to your blog from another friends. So fun to see your life adventures and what you are up to. I love the photography. I'd love to see your site when you get it up and running.

Anyways, you look just as beautiful as ever! Have a great week!

-Tarina

Tyson and Marie said...

Cassi! You look so professional with your camera and all! I love your blog and pics. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

JanaB said...

YEAH! I love that I keep finding family and their blogs! Your photography is amazing!

Dave and Miranda said...

Wow! This is a great shot of grown up, professional Cassi!! I see a hint of Patti in there around the edges. Wild how we're getting old and mature!