Wednesday, January 16, 2008

100 things you may not have known...

Okay, I guess I'll finally post this. I was going to change my blog to Private before posting this "tag" I received, but It's been hanging around for so long that I guess I'll just post it... I left out anything too personal and it's just for fun. So here we go!!! 100 things you may have not known about me!!! This was surprisingly very easy for me to fill out. I thought it would take days and it took me less than an hour. So if you're really bored, knock yourself out...

1) My favorite movie is Gladiator.
2) I can name every president of the united states in order (very fast) and learned to do this in the forth grade.
3)My first kiss was in kindergarten. His name was Travis Vaninnety.
4)I open the shutters and make the bed immediately after waking up in the morning (if I can get Jo up quick enough!)
5) I sometimes drink milk with dinner.
6)I had a turtle named Tilly for fifteen years.
7)I like black licorice.
8)I've had two ulcers in my oesophagus.
9)I've been keeping a journal since I was eight years old.
10)I could listen to James Taylor all day long.
11)I've run thirteen marathons.
12)I love wearing comfy clothes, but don't like a lot of clothes on!
13)I'm happier when my house is clean... very clean.
14)I love photography, and finding beauty in the unexpected.
15)I was a mermaid in Halloween in 2nd grade.
16)I was a grocery bag for Halloween in 3rd grade.
17)I was a piece of pizza for Halloween in 4th grade.
18)My mom makes wicked/awesome Halloween costumes!
19)I was the secretary of the 7th grade at Churchill Jr. High.
20)I've been on a stretcher, and inside an ambulance.
21)I've been to Paris, Rome and London twice.
22)I lived in London for four months.
23)I've never broken a bone.
24)I've been known to run yellow lights... very yellow lights.
25)I totaled my VW Beadle after hitting black ice and rolling the car three times.
26)I walked away from that accident without a scratch on me.
27)I hate to cook but love homemade food.
28)I didn't know how to manually work a camera less than two years ago.
29)I want an English Bulldog named Delila Allred.. and I will get her.
30)I drink too much diet coke.... with fresh lime please :)
31)I'm afraid of heights.
32)I don't really like the TV- especially trashy TV.
33)I played the violin for eight years.
34)I'm very crabby on days that I don't get to run.
35)Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night soaking wet from sweat!! Gross huh?! And I don't know why this happens! Ha Ha!
36)I generate heat... ya think?!
37)I almost always have some kind of beverage with me.
38)I read runners world and photography magazines.
39)I love kissing, hugging and mauling the people I love. I'm very affectionate.
40)I love to waterski and love the feeling of being out on the glassy water at full speed.
41)I use to make up and write children's stories at the age of 9-12 (they're pretty funny)
42)I love to scrapbook and have almost ten full books of pictures from my life.
43)I love love love country music.
44)I have friends that have almost their whole bodies covered in tattoos!
45)I hate going through the mail, especially junk mail.
46)I love Auntie Anne's Cinnamon sugar pretzels. YUM.
47)I wish I could speak Spanish and love listening to Jo speak Spanish.
48)I want six kids but may only get three.
49)I was awarded the "random acts of kindness award" my junior year of high school... I hope I deserved it.
50)Jordan and I dated long distance (across the entire country) for two full years.
51)One of my favorite running friends is a 60 year old man from Lebanon.
52)My favorite kind of food is Mexican, I could eat it every day. Especially chips and guacamole.
53)I take ice baths and sometimes cry because I'm so cold.
54)I love (and want to kiss) almost every baby that I see.
55)I was madly in love with Chad Dalton my whole elementary life.... and I mean a good 10 years or something. "Chaddy Boy" is what I would call him.
56) In the third grade, I use to draw turtles on the top of every school paper that I handed in.
57)I have my own vocabulary and sometimes say words that I think are real but that don't exist.
58)I am no doubt a complete romantic. I also love romance novels!!
59)I'm a perfectionist and it drives me crazy.
60)I was a LaNichee at Skyline High School for two years.
61)I studied ballet for ten years.
62)I have more pictures of my niece Annie than anyone else I know.
63)Me and my girlfriends use to make home videos of made up talk shows and other really weird/crazy things all through our teenage years.
64)I love the moon and sometimes like to sit outside and stair at it when it's full, it fascinates me.
65) I love bananas and eat them daily.
66) I'm a sucker for ANYTHING chocolate.
67) I'm certified in CPR
68) I was a nanny for a family of four children for four years.
69) I don't have a problem spending a lot of money on a really adorable/functional timeless purse. Finding the perfect purse and loving it is worth a lot!
70) I really really like jeans and seem to need a new pair "or two" every season.
71) I have a husband who loves to shop so it works out well :)
72) I call and chat on the phone with my grandparents almost every other week.
72) I've been to the "real" Moulan Rough in Paris France... yes it was a cabaret!
73) We pay a ridiculous amount of money in rent every month.
74) My dad took my bedroom door off when I was in junior high because I was slamming it too much. I didn't have a bedroom door for almost one full year.
75) We own a red Subaru Impreza.
76) I think my dad has the best advice of anyone that I know.
77) I love writing people letters on special occasions.
78) Our favorite restaurant in Boston is Ana's Taqueria.
79) I'm a member of the "L Street Running Club" here in Southie!
80) I have a really horrible voice when I sing but I sing anyways... I do have exceptionally great volume.
81) I'm a sucker for chips and salsa. I want some right now in fact.
82) I love going on "Sunday night walks" around castle island by our apartment. I love going on walks anywhere.
83) I love being around people- at least people that I like. I love a crowd of friends or family.
84) I love my hubby Jo and think he's the coolest guy I know.
85) I am by far the worst speller that you know. If you think you're bad, you're not. I'm worse that you are. It's from talking too much in elementary I suppose.
86) I like to get online and self-diagnose myself with whatever running injury or emotional disorder that I think I may have . Depending on my mood, I come up with new things all the time.
87) I think I may have some trace of ADD in me. I can't sit still for very long and am always busy doing something.
88) I am very competitive.
89)I usually say exactly what's on my mind, and it's not always a good thing.
90) I prefer sitting on the very back row of the movie theater.
91) I love funky decorative pillows.
92) I'm claustrophobic.
93) My worst fear of dying is being stabbed to death. Pretty gruesome huh?!
94) I idolize my sister Cami and always have.
95) I'm the one who always made the car turn around growing up.
96) I collected turtles growing up and have something like 200 turtles from all over the place packed in a box in my parents basement.
97) I can't sleep without my own pillow and pack it in my suitcase when I leave town.
98) I love talking to my mom on the phone.
99) I love Lake Powell and whenever I think of being there it makes me happy.
100) I love being a photographer, and think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be able to live a dream.

I'm Tagging, Cami, Sarah and Ben Peisch, and Maere Weed!! :) Ha Ha- and you HAVE to do it!!

16 comments:

Heidi said...

You just like sitting on the back row of the movie theater so you can make-out with Jordan! That's why Clark and I head for the back... :)

Caitlyn said...

Cassie I want a english bulldog too, his name is going to be Maynard. Maybe they will come from the same liter and be brother and sister. I know this a way random post- I don't even have a blog. I love reading about your in life in Boston, sorry to be a stacker. Hope everything is well

SassaArt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassi said...

Hi Caitlyn! I'll let you know when we make the puppy purchase... We have to wait a few years until we're out of apartments. They can have bulldog play dates!

Heidi said...

Wow I made it through them all! We had a dog named Tilly for ten years- it's a good pet name. Oh and you always having drinks totally reminds me of London- you always had a cup with you when were in the the Centre! O and Chad Dalton, I had a class with him at BYU my freshman year- Book of Mormon (why I still remember I don't know). I had a crush on him for like a week until I found out he had a girlfriend already. Doesn't really compare to your ten years!

Chelsea said...

Oh I love it!! I'm so glad you FINALLY did this! I was surprised to learn a lot of new things about you!! All the things just made me love you so much more! What a fun loving gal you are- I love you Cass!!

Weed Family said...

You are a very interesting person, my dear, sweet, Cassi. But I am afraid I am not. There is no way I can come up with 100 things. But I will try. I loved reading this post, though. I was amazed to know how many things I did know about you and how many I didn't know. I miss you so much!

kristine said...

Oh my gosh... I don't remember alot of the restaurants in Boston that we ate at, but Ana's was my FAVORITE! We also ate their weekly. Yum!

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! This all makes me laugh! I remember being in elementary and having to go collect worms when it rained outside for tilly the turtle to eat!! And all I can do is laugh when I think about the movies we used to make.... Feeling Fat?????!!!!!

Our Little Fam said...

Cassie, I know that this is a really random post, and I haven't talked to you in years, but I found your blog the other day and I loved reading about your marathon. I was glad to hear that you are still a running finatic, as am I. So anyway I have a blog but it is private, I can invite you if you would like, email me your email. This way I won't feel like a stalker, and we can even share running tips.
Lida clapier Ripplinger

Our Little Fam said...

oh sorry, Lida again. my email is theripclan@gmail.com

Tyson and Marie said...

That is hilarious! I loved the part about your Dad taking your door off! You are so funny! Good old Elementary days. I remember when you like Chad Dalton....actually I also remember him liking you too! How funny!

alyssa said...

Ha ha. Those made me laugh.
I was going through some old pictures the other day and found the one of me and you laying in the sun on your bedroom floor, in our PJs, wearing sunglasses, and drinking dr peppers. Classic. I may have to scan it in and send it your way.
Love, your fellow german woman

The Green's said...

Cass I am making our blog private and need your google account ID to add you to our viewers! Will you email it to me at dcannon20@yahoo.com!

Schrievers in a Nutshell said...

I so remember when your dad took your door off. Good old Lanichee days!! Tom didn't believe me when I told him that you run with a man covered in tattoos! Tom says Hi!

Ally said...

i remember going over to your house and seeing all your turtles. wow that was a long long time ago. so...when are we going to lunch? ana's with diet coke? yummm