

I've been patiently waiting and they're finally here. New, Delicious, Sage Green delivery boxes tied with a chocolate brown ribbon!! Thanks to my good friend Chelsea Debra who taught me long ago to pair every color with an adjective, such as "sage green and chocolate brown" it makes it sound so much more elegant!! :)
These are my new boxes that I will deliver all final prints to clients in. I love them. I think I will deliver a few prints to myself just because I like them so much!! :)
13 comments:
oooolala, love it!
IN LOVE!!!! Ahhhhh!!! You are such a classy little gal Cass! I couldn't love them any more!! Good job my little photographer! I love the SAGE green, and CHOCOLATE brown!
I love the packaging! Very classy!
ooohhh! I love them. they look so good! Great colors...
ooooohhh. are you going to send me some to package my sassa art in? i feel left out.
Those are fantastic! I still need to get you and Cole together!
Cassi they look awesome! Man, you are really creative. That is so cool that you did all of those marathons. I admire that because I don't really like running. You probably remember that from running in LaNichees!:)
You crack me up Cass! Just the description of the box alone is enough to want to get my pictures done. They are very classy and "sassy".
Looks great Cass. Very romantic.
Cass,
They're beautiful!
I can't wait for each of my future children to have a pile of sassa art boxes stacked in their closets (the prints will be on the walls!) I can't wait to come out there either. Hope you'll still be around!
So I remember meeting you a couple of times while you and Jordan were dating. Anyway I clicked over to your blog and seriously love you photos. You are one amazing photographer! I wish you lived here!
Awesome job on the two marathons! You rock! Was your head throbing? Was that why you iced it?
Cassi...
I found your site through Lindy... How Gorgeous your photography is and your new packaging! I'm totally jealous of you... Photography is my secret love! I love the design on your boxes... it's so chic. You look stunning and your husband is a cutie! You two look so happy. I just wanted to stop and say hello!
Love, Julie Taylor Ethington
www.ethingtongant.blogspot.com
I love the boxes almost as much as what's inside of them! Oh, and I LOVE the hair!
Post a Comment