
Jordan insists that he opens his birthday gifts the minute he wakes up on his birthday because that's what he did growing up. I on the other hand had to wait all day long to receive any birthday gifts until dinner time when we would have a big birthday celebration. If you open them first thing in the morning, you're birthday is practically over by 7am!! It's a debate on what we'll do with our own children, but for now Jordan gets his wish of waking up to singing and birthday gifts (and his moments of reliving his childhood) ... I think it's okay to feel like you're 7 instead of 27 for at least one day out of the year :) I Love you Jo, Happy Birthday.
The morning's events... wide eyed and bushy tailed!

Jordan has recently found a new love for "designer jeans" and says that it's my fault (I have a jean fetish and have rubbed off) this is what he wanted for his birthday but as we all know, you can't shop for jeans for anyone but yourself so I had to get creative and whip up a "Jean Coupon" how ridiculous is that! ;)
"Jean Coupon"
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jo!! That is so funny that he is into designer jeans!! I actually just got Wy a pair of Diesel's and he really likes them! Silly boys! I hope you two had a great night- miss you guys!
FELIZ CUMPLE JORDAN!I love the morning of birthdays too! It sets the whole day off right! Of course, even if I get gifts in the morning I want them at night too...hmmm.
The "coupon" is totally a Patti thing to do. Uh oh... (Mom, if you are reading this- I mean that it is a good thing that Cassi is doing stuff like you do because you are so wonderful... :)
Cassi-
Your photography is amazing.
I am so glad I found your blog, you look fabulous. I can't believe you have ran so many marathons, one of my life goals that I don't think I will ever accomplish. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog buddies.
Melanie Barton Sanders
Post a Comment